Monday, December 28, 2009

The Worst FINANCIAL Month of my LIFE

I having been down with bad luck recently and today was no where better. Yesterday marks 2 years and 2 months my grandma passed away and today marks the 23rd mth with my sweetheart. This sentence often confuses me and i duno whether to be happy or sad. But dun worry ppl, I have moved on.

The worst shit that happened to my wallet in the whole of my lifetime happened today. I lost $50 at toa payoh popular and i believed it was picked up by a group of passersby who did not return it to me with a kind heart. This records a historic blow to my financial week which i had planned properly of which $10 would be saved up eventually. Due to this deflict, I lost my $40 worth of allowance which made me feel like climbing up mount faber to scream out my vocabulary.

God,
If you ever knew that im gonna lose $50 just like that, would you just tell me in my dreams? I would give it away without second thoughts to the needy of salvation army.

My kind sister offered my subsidy to my lost but i felt that i should not burden her as I that she was not to be blamed for my shit. Thank you anyway.

1 Regret from this incident is that....
.
.
.
.
I nv check the last 4digits of the $50 dollars before losing it.

D.A.M.N

No comments: